Being a Friendship Ambassador is a socially and personally beneficial action. You can help to promote the work we do by telling people about Skills and Training Network.
As an ambassador you can:
- Tell family, friends and colleagues about STN – especially if you think they might make a good mentor, know a person who would benefit from our services or know a fundraiser looking to support a worthy cause
- Arrange a lunchtime presentation at your workplace to introduce colleagues to STN
- Like us on facebook, follow us on twitter and help us to start conversations online about our services
- Nominate us as your ‘Charity of the Year’
- Act as an official media spokesperson, be available for interviews with journalists and be ready to talk about the work we do (available only to existing mentors, patrons and fundraising supporters).