Level 2 Diploma in Business administration
Level 2 Diploma in Business administration. (RQF)
Qualification: Level 2 Diploma. Certificate in Business Admin
Awarding body: Training Qualifications UK (TQUK) Regulated by OFQUAL
Certificate Achieved: Upon completion of this level 3 course, you will gain a recognised OFQUAL and qualification in Business admin NVQ. This will give you access to more career opportunities within the business management sector.
Guided learning Hours: GLH for this qualification varies (100-160 hours), 6-12 for full duration
The Price: Enquire to get more info on pricing
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
As the Business and Administration NVQ/QCF Certificate is a work-based qualification, you’ll either need to be employed and sponsored by your employer or be doing voluntary work or a work placement.
What Happens Next?
- Minimum Age 19 and more
- Learners should have a minimum of a level two in English and Maths or equivalent.
- This is a work-based course that requires learners to undertake specific tasks to be observed by an assessor
- They should also have attention to detail and be willing to work in a team environment, whilst also being willing to work using their own initiative when required.
What topics are covered by the course?
Administration skills – how to use a diary system, understand procedures for welcoming visitors and improve your planning and organisation.
Information and data handling – collecting, analysing, storing and presenting both effectively.
Communication – how to work with other people in a business environment.
Managing performance – evaluate and improve your own performance using feedback and a learning plan.
Customer service – understand your customers’ needs and wants and know how to respond appropriately to their questions and comments.
Introduction to administration – learn the basics of working in a business environment including using Microsoft Office software packages to present information.
Leadership and management – discover how to provide support and direction to colleagues, build a team and plan and manage change.
What will I be able to do on completion?
- The training is designed to teach you simply how to increase your performance, productivity and supervisory skills and save your business money.
- Improved time management
- Increased productivity
- A reduction in administrative errors
- Improves employee morale and motivation
- Highlights the skill of the workforce to existing and potential customers
- Buy into the best methods of working from employees and maybe a starting point for a learning journey
There is a CPD Certificate available at lower price.
If you are unable to make the full payment, we can help you to start your course by offering a flexible payment plan by spreading the payment up to 12 months to enable to progress with your career and we don’t require credit checks. There is a small fee to pay if you require further extension. Call us for more information.