Level 2 Diploma in Business administration
Level 2 Diploma in Business administration. (RQF)
Qualification: Level 2 Diploma. Certificate in Business Admin
Awarding body: Training Qualifications UK (TQUK) Regulated by OFQUAL
Certificate Achieved: Upon completion of this level 3 course, you will gain a recognised OFQUAL and qualification in Business admin NVQ. This will give you access to more career opportunities within the business management sector.
Guided learning Hours: GLH for this qualification varies (100-160 hours), 6-12 for full duration
The Price: Enquire to get more info on pricing
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
As the Business and Administration NVQ/QCF Certificate is a work-based qualification, you’ll either need to be employed and sponsored by your employer or be doing voluntary work or a work placement.
What Happens Next?
- Minimum Age 19 and more
- Learners should have a minimum of a level two in English and Maths or equivalent.
- This is a work-based course that requires learners to undertake specific tasks to be observed by an assessor
- They should also have attention to detail and be willing to work in a team environment, whilst also being willing to work using their own initiative when required.
What topics are covered by the course?
Administration skills – how to use a diary system, understand procedures for welcoming visitors and improve your planning and organisation.
Information and data handling – collecting, analysing, storing and presenting both effectively.
Communication – how to work with other people in a business environment.
Managing performance – evaluate and improve your own performance using feedback and a learning plan.
Customer service – understand your customers’ needs and wants and know how to respond appropriately to their questions and comments.
Introduction to administration – learn the basics of working in a business environment including using Microsoft Office software packages to present information.
Leadership and management – discover how to provide support and direction to colleagues, build a team and plan and manage change.
What will I be able to do on completion?
- The training is designed to teach you simply how to increase your performance, productivity and supervisory skills and save your business money.
- Improved time management
- Increased productivity
- A reduction in administrative errors
- Improves employee morale and motivation
- Highlights the skill of the workforce to existing and potential customers
- Buy into the best methods of working from employees and maybe a starting point for a learning journey
There is a CPD Certificate available at lower price.
If you are unable to make the full payment, we can help you to start your course by offering a flexible payment plan by spreading the payment up to 12 months to enable to progress with your career and we don’t require credit checks. There is a small fee to pay if you require further extension. Call us for more information.
How To Register
If you need help to find out about the course booking or further information about the course cost, please call or email us.