Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties (RQF) SENCO
Awarding body: TQUK, or CPD Certificate
Qualification Description: Special Education Needs (SEN) refers to the children with learning disabilities or issues who find it hard to learn compared to the other children of the same age. The course is designed for students with special education needs in order to help them through their learning disabilities and to achieve success. The course will also help you to get a clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities of a SENCO
Who is this course for
- Learn in-depth about special education needs (SEN) and the importance of it to the society.
- Understand the different ways used by schools to provide provision for special education needs.
- Gain an understanding of the role of SENCO, the importance of SENCO and how to deal with other agencies.
- Gain an insight into the common SEN conditions found in mainstream schools and how to provide provisions for the students based on the conditions.
- Learn about the different behavioural issues of children with special education needs.
- Gain an insight into inclusive education and the importance of practicing it to support SEN.
Method of assessment
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
- Special education teacher (preschool, kindergarten and elementary school) – 23,258 per annum
- Special education teacher (secondary school) – 28,718 per annum
- Special education assistant – 13,743 per annum
What Happens Next?
How To Register
If you need help to find out about the course booking or further information about the course, please call or email us.
Call us to enquire about the price.
Call For Inquiry
Call For Inquiry