Level 2 Award in Door Supervision
Our course is an accredited course and it complies with The Private Security Industry Authority Act 2001(SIA), and if you are looking to join this sector then you must take this training and gain the certificate. We are confident in giving you the skills and confidence to apply for an SIA licence and work as a Door Supervisor within the private security industry.
Our trainers are all experienced, successful and each has between 40 years teaching and training experience.
The Door Supervision course enables you to work both as a professional Door Supervisor and a Security Guard.
Who is this course for
The course is 4-days course and it covers 4 units
In this unit we will cover the following modules
- Module 1:Awareness of the Law in the Private Security Industry
- Module 2:Health and Safety for the Private Security Operative
- Module 3: Fire Safety Awareness
- Module 4: Emergency Procedures
- Module 5: The Private Security Industry
- Module 6: Communication Skills and Customer Care
- Module 1:Avoiding Conflict and Reducing Personal Risk
- Module 2:Defusing Conflict
- Module 3: Resolving and Learning from Conflict
- Module 4: Application of Communication Skills and Conflict Management for Door
- Module 1:Behavioural Standards
- Module 2:Civil and Criminal Law
- Module 3: Searching
- Module 4: Arrest
- Module 5: Drugs Awareness
- Module 6:Recording Incidents and Crime Preservation
- Module 7:Licensing Law
- Module 8: Emergency Procedures
- Module 1:Introduction to Physical Skills
- Module 2:Disengagement Techniques
- Module 3: Escorting Techniques
Teaching Method: You will be taught in a classroom using a mixture of group and pair activities and practical activities such as role-plays.
How To Register
If you need help to find out about the course booking or further information about the course cost, please call or email us.