Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment (RQF)
Course Overview: From the 1st July 2014, as a mandatory part of the application for a CSCS Green Labourers Card, you must be able to provide a relevant certificate that provides evidence of your knowledge and understanding of health and safety in a construction environment as well as pass the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test. After achieving the Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a construction environment course you will also need to pass the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test to apply for your CSCS Green Card.
Who is this course for?
Progression Successful learners can progress to other qualifications such as:
It is a multiple choices exam, final test.
Sufficient level in English
- The principles of risk assessments for maintaining and improving health and safety
- Importance of safe manual handling in the workplace
- Importance of working safely at height in the workplace
- Risks to health within a construction environment
- Importance of working around plant and equipment safely
If you are unable to make the full payment, we can help you to start your course by offering a flexible payment plan by spreading the payment up to 12 months to enable to progress with your career and we don’t require credit checks. There is a small fee to pay if you require further extension. Call us for more information.
Guided learning Hours: