Continuous Professional Development Training Courses
CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development. It refers to the process of tracking and documenting the skills, knowledge and experience that you gain both formally and informally as you work, beyond any initial training. It’s a record of what you experience, learn, and then apply.
The CPD process helps you managing your own development on an ongoing basis and keeps your knowledge up to date. Continuing Professional Development helps individuals to regularly focus on how they can become a more competent and effective professional. Training and learning increase confidence and overall capability, and compliments career aspirations. CPD enables individuals to adapt positively to changes in work/industry requirements. Planning CPD helps to be more efficient with time, and recording CPD properly provides evidence of professional development (this can be useful for supervision and appraisals).
CPD shows a clear commitment to self-development and professionalism. CPD provides an opportunity for an individual to identify knowledge gaps and to resolve these in a recognisable approach to improvement.
The function of CPD is designed to help you record, review and reflect on what you learn. It’s not a tick-box document recording the training you have completed. It’s broader than that.
CPD obligations are present in most professions. Most companies and organisations now prioritise them because they ensure a constantly developing workforce. This means there are millions of professionals across the UK who are required to undertake CPD training every year.
We are an accredited CPD Centre by CPD awarding body, which it enables us to provide you with professional and well recognised certificate that you will be proud of and it is valued by your employers.
Various and on-demand 24/7 access certified Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Training
- Child Protection
- Care Certificates
- Safeguarding Children and Adult
- Health and Safety in the workplace
- Fire Marshal
- Risk Assessment Level 2
- Manual Handling
- Prevent Training
- Infection Control
- Food Safety and Hygiene Level 1/2
- Customer Services Courses
- Digital Skills courses
- Business Writing Skills ( including writing report and professional emails)
Selling Alcohol Legally and Responsibly
- Mental Health Awareness
- Understanding Domestic Abuse
- Teams & Leadership Training
- Environmental Awareness at Work
- COSHH and RIDDOR Training
- Introduction to Dementia Awareness
- Disability Awareness
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness Training
- Modern Slavery Awareness (General)
- FGM (Female Gentile Mutilation)
- Domestic Violence
- Avoiding Slips and Trips at Work
- Conducting a Risk Assessment
- Essential Health and Safety for Care Workers
- Portable Appliance Testing
- Understanding Fire Risk Assessments
- Online Safety and Cyber Awareness
- Commercial Skills
Environmental Awareness at Work
- Many more