Help and support are available
Do you have a new business idea?
Do you want to start a new venture?
Do you need help to boost or level up your existing business?
Do you want to form a company?
If you’ve got your business idea and you know that it’s viable, now you need to know how to start, but you need help on what are the steps that you need to take? There’s a lot to consider, but the good news is you don’t have to go it alone!
STN provides business start-up advice and business mentoring to help our beneficiaries who have got new business ideas; keen to form a company and want to start a new venture or wanted to level up or boost existing business. We have extensive experience in helping and support people to transfer their existing skills, hobbies to business. We are able to help you with a business plan, business viability, and etc.
You need to learn how to achieve personal excellence and how to drive excellence into your business. You need help in planning how to start your business and you need to find an experienced and honest business mentor. STN offers a mentor to support you in the planning process to ensure that you are in the right direction and will help you set realistic timeframes in which to achieve your goals. Whilst freeing you to make better use of your time, both physically and financially.
One-to-One mentoring is a key element in STN’s customer support code. We provide personal goal recognition and business objective support through specially assigned professional and experienced business consultants.
We bring a wealth of experience that supports business owners, call us and book one to one business coach sessions.
We offer the following
* One-to-one support to complete and review action plans
* Business Planning
* Fundraising and Bid Writing Services
* Policies and procedures
* Strategic Business Advice
* Help in Forming different types of limited companies
* Mentoring (Personal/ Business/ Information-Advice-Guidance).
* Business Plans & Financial Management.
* Business name/status (Sole Trader/ Limited Company/ Partnerships etc).
* Set up your company, Charity, and legal structure awareness.
* Identifying/ maximising your business (product or service).
* Market Research
* Social Media marketing.
* Marketing v Advertising
* Understanding Tax [HMRC presentation]
* Raising Finance
* Networking for Success
How To Register
If you need help to find out about the course booking or further information about the course cost, please call or email us, we are happy to assist you.