Do you have a new business idea?
Do you want to start a new venture?
Do you need help to boost or level up your existing business?
Do you want to form a company?
If you’ve got your business idea and you know that it’s viable, now you need know how to start, but you need help on what are the steps that you need to take? There’s a lot to consider, but the good news is you don’t have to go it alone!
STN provides business start-up advice and business mentoring to help our beneficiaries who have got new business idea; keen to forma company and want to start a new venture or wanted to level up or boost existing business.We have an extensive experience in helping and support people to transfer their existing skills, hobbies to business.We are able to help you with business plan, business viability, and etc.
You need to learn how to achieve personal excellence and how to drive excellence into your business. You need help in planning how to start your business and you need to find an experienced and honest business mentor. STN offers a mentor to support you in the planning process to ensure that you are in right direction and will help you setting realistic timeframes in which to achieve your goals. Whilst freeing you to make better use of your time, both physically and financially.
One-to-One mentoring is a key element in STN’s customer support code. We provide personal goal recognition and business objective support through especially assigned professional and experienced business consultants.
We offer the following
- One-to-one support to complete and review action plans
- Business Plans
- Fundraising and Bid writing Services
- Policies and procedures
- Form different type of limited companies
- Strategic Business Advice
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Set up your company, Charity and legal structure awareness.
- Business name/status (Sole Trader/ Limited Company/ Partnerships etc).
- Mentoring (Personal/ Business/ Information-Advice-Guidance).
- Business Plans & Financial Management.
- Identifying/ maximising your business (product or service).
Social Media marketing.
Marketing v Advertising
Understanding Tax [HMRC presentation]
Networking for Success
We bring a wealth of experience that supports business owners, call us and book one to one business coach sessions.