One of the core activities of Skills & Training Network (STN) is to provide our beneficiaries with practical postive support in areas of personal development. STN holds a series of interactive Confidence and Motivation workshops to meet this end. We will help you to identify essential components, discover the deeper connections between self-esteem and self-confidence, understand motivation and learn to develop a winning attitude.
The workshop is for people who want to:
- develop a more positive outlook on life
- improve their motivation to set clear, challenging yet achievable personal goals
We aim to:
- boost confidence and self-esteem
- teach self-improvement techniques and skills to enable and support personal growth and well-being
- Provide learners with the ability to self-reflect and better understand themselves and others
- Understand why you lack confidence and motivation.
- Understand the definition of confidence and what that means for individuals.
- Recognising what influences your personal image.
- ‘Reprogramming’ techniques to change the way you see yourself and the world around you.
- Improving your own self esteem using specific positive thought and expectation techniques.
- Identifying productive and unproductive behaviours and their effect on ourselves and others.
- Improve your confidence when dealing with people.
- Learn how to inspire and motivate yourself
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Clearly understand the importance of Self Esteem and its impact on your life
- Recognise the deeper connections between Self Esteem and Self Confidence
- Gain clarity on what is motivation made of and how to sustain your motivation till you achieve your goals
- Clearly articulate what a winning attitude is made of
- Recognise the importance of Self Esteem, Self Confidence, Motivation and Attitude and understand their impact upon you
- Confidence and Motivation methods
- Establish your own Self-Development plan
- Setting and achieving goals – the SMART way
- Power of ‘Thought’
- Ways to overcome fear of failure
One of our aims at STN is to ease the isolation of vulnerable women from BAMER groups. We are cooperating with local communities to establish networks among female refugees, enabling them to become friends, share experiences and advice and support each other through trying times. With the establishment of welfare, health care, counselling and befriending services we have been able to provide these displaced women with forms of support local services could not.